Features of Version 10.6.1
The following functionalities are implemented in the Table Designer:
- We will implement a new feature in CatalogStudio that will apply Table Designer to the selected families.
- CatalogStudio will have an option called ‘Apply to multiple families’ which can be used to apply table
designer for selected families from the “Select Families” pop up.
- Once the selection is made if we click on the ‘Apply’ button the table designer will be applied to the
- If the table designer does not exist for the selected families then it will be created and updated.
- Attributes published in selected family is not published in another family will not be displayed in the table
designer. We need to move the attributes to published attributes.
Remove ID fields from InStudio XML Output
The following functionality is implemented in the remove ID fields from InStudio XML Output:
- Based on CatalogStudio preferences settings CatalogStudio will display the ID fields like Category_id,
Family_id, etc in the XML output.
- If the “Display ID” option is set as ‘Yes’ then CatalogStudio will display the ID’s in the XML output.
- If the “Display ID” option is set as ‘No’ then CatalogStudio will not display the ID’s in the XML output.
- In the Indesign Autoflow we need to implement an option to flow without ID’s.
The following functionality is implemented in the Picklist changes:
- We are saving picklist data as XML in TB_PICKLIST but now we are saving picklist data in a
- It is changed in picklist page and product grid page.
Category Attribute design change
The following functionality is implemented in the Category Attribute design change::
- In this page, available column is used to know which are the attributes are available without bold letters.
- Publish column is used to see the attributes which are published with checked and selected attributes with uncheck and both highlighted with bold letters.
- Type column is used to know the attribute types.
XML generation with Product Attribute wise filter
The following functionality is implemented in the XML generation with Product Attribute wise filter:
- Previously, there was no attribute wise filter option available while generating XML for the selected
families under an InDesign project but now CatalogStudio will have an option for generating the XML based
on the filter option.
- We can select multiple filters in the pop up and based on which the families and products will be filtered
and XML will be generated.
INVERTED PRODUCT CHANGES
The following functionality is implemented in INVERTED PRODUCT CHANGES:
- In previous version catalog studio only show the least level category hierarchy. Now we can show the full
hierarchy using click the tree icon and click the hierarchy the pages moves to products pages.