- The “Dashboard” feature is implemented in the CatalogStudio which is linked to a database that allows the report to be constantly updated. The user can view the recently modified Categories/Families/Products and Sub products by selecting either one of the following options Today/Yesterday/Last 7 days/All on the dashboard.
- The Search functionality has been modified and extended further by allowing the users to search items from multiple catalogs. The Search will be processed and the result will be based on the Catalog, Category, Search Type, Attributes and Search text selected.
- The Asset management has the option to store the images and files by creating a new folder. Initially, the user needs to save the images in the system specified path but now the user can upload the images from the local drive to the asset management location and attach the saved images to Categories/Families/Products/Sub products from the asset management.
Product list search
- The Search functionality has been modified and extended further by allowing users to search the Products and the Subproducts attribute values from the product list page. The Search will be processed and the result will be based on the attribute selected.
- The Redesign import feature is implemented in the CatalogStudio. There are different steps carried out in import process where the user can create a new template or choose the existing template for the import process and it will be allowing both the XLS and XLSX file formats.
- The Advanced export feature is implemented in CatalogStudio with Syndication process. The User can create a new template or choose the existing template for the export process.
Adobe Indesign Publishing
- The Adobe Indesign publishing feature is implemented in the CatalogStudio. The user can create a new project under the selected catalog and generate the XML. They can select the project type while creating a new project and enter the comments if needed.
- The Report feature which explains the Catalog Summary that shows the overall Categories/Families/Product/Sub-product count under each Catalog. It displays family/product created in the last 7 days.
PDF Catalog Publishing
- The PDFxPress feature is implemented in the CatalogStudio where it will assist the users in converting their files to PDF files. The user can create a new PDF project under the selected catalog.
Copy of Text
- The “Copy of text” feature is implemented in the CatalogStudio. If the user copy the family/Sub family and paste it within the same category the “Copy of text” functionality will be applied.
Tooltip description in the navigator
- In the Navigator the mouse hover description is given for the categories, families and sub families names. In the search page the mouse hover description is shown for the search results with the entire path of categories where the family/products reside.
Product name display based on the config settings
- If we set the Product Title value in the web config file logo then it will be assigned as the product title name and if there is no image file in the file path logo then the image will not be displayed.
User Role wise Catalog Management
- The User role wise Catalog management feature is implemented in the CatalogStudio. In this section the roles for each company users are created.
Subproducts Enable/Disable feature
- The Sub products enable and disable concept is implemented in the CatalogStudio. Before doing Import/Export process, if the user doesn’t want the “Sub Products” to be exported or imported then based on the preferences settings admin can set the Sub Product as “Yes” or “No”