Questudio has extensive experience in designing catalogs and websites for customers in U.S., Canada, Australia and U.K. Creating content for Print and Web Catalogs is a formidable challenge where Questudio team can address. We have created content and provided publishing services in diverse industries such as HVAC, Industrial Tools, Electrical & Electronic Components, Pool Supplies, Office Supplies, Healthcare, Medical Instruments and many more.
The powerful MarketStudio adopts a central repository model where the Print Catalogs and Websites are supplemented with relevant information such as Price, Stock, Attributes, Images, E-downloads, and more.
The content creation and publishing services team takes a bottoms-up approach understanding customer requirements first and then presenting a suitable solution that would meet the requirements of the business and the particular industry. Both form and function is equally important and Questudio designers have versatile experience in catalog page design and web design. Both template-based and custom design services are offered to exceed customer expectations. The content and design come together to life when implemented with Questudio software.
Design Services Provides:
- Requirements Analysis and Proof-of-Concept
- Contact Extraction, Mapping, Cleaning & Normalization
- Catalog Automation Solutions for ALL Industries
- “Rich” Content Management with flexible structures
- Catalogs, Price Lists, Product Specs and Brochures
- Template-Driven PDF Catalogs or Adobe InDesign publishing
- Turnkey Solutions including Software, Services and Support
- Product Catalogs managed for Web, Print, CD and Exchanges
- Web-based Catalog Management Software with Services
- Efficiently generate 100’s of Catalog Pages
- All “Rich” content in ONE central repository
- Unlimited Categories, Specs, Descriptions, Images & Prices
- Up-to-date PDF, Print and Digital Catalogs
- Proven methodology to Create & Publish Content
- Product Catalog Structures for different Channels
- Content Aggregation from all available Sources
- Content loading into MarketStudio Repository
- Templates for Dynamic Catalogs using PDFxPress
- Design and Publish PDF and InDesign Catalogs
- Delivery of Print-Ready and Digital Catalogs